USPS Professional Certification Open for Applications
We have begun accepting applications for 2016 USPS Professional Certifications.
Awarded on a graduated scale, these official USPS certificates range from Bronze to Platinum. The Platinum certificate is personally signed by the Postmaster General of the United State Postal Service.
USPS Training Certificate Awards:
Bronze: 8 Workshops
Silver: 11 Workshops
Gold: 14 Workshops
Platinum: 17 Workshops
Certificate applications will be verified against our workshop attendance data gathered by scanning your attendee badge upon entrance to the sessions.
If you would like to submit an application for your USPS Professional Certificate, please fill out the Certificate Application Form.
Take a look at what the 2016 conference had to offer!
The Official 2016 NPF Program and Exhibit Hall Guide is available online. Take at a look to see what happened in Nashville, TN 2016.
- The Mailing Industry's largest and most comprehensive Exhibit Hall
- Daily General Sessions hosted by USPS Executive Leadership including the Monday Opening General Session with keynote address from Postmaster General and Chief Executive Officer Megan J. Brennan
- Over 135 educational workshops designed for professionals from every segment of the mailing industry
- New for 2016! The Certified Direct Mail Professional (CDMP) Training Program
- The EMCM (Executive Mail Center Manager) certification training program
--The Mailpiece Design Professional Certification Course
- US Postal Service Professional Certification
And much much more!