Become an Exhibitor
Join us at the 2014 National Postal Forum at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, MD, where you will have the opportunity to meet face to face with an audience where...
- 80% are qualified buyers
- 85% are directly related to the mailing operations function
- 94% of attendees ranked the NPF Trade Show as very high in importance for attending NPF
- More than half have a 2014 budget for new equipment that is over $500,000
Why Exhibit at NPF?
Mailing Industry Leaders Attend NPF to—
- purchase USPS and industry supplier products and services;
- explore options in state-of-the-art technology and services;
- learn to improve efficiency and profitability;
- network with customers, industry suppliers and
USPS executives at all levels;
- enhance professional skills and worth;
- stay up-to-date on new postal products and services, technologies, rates and issues;
- hear directly from the Postmaster General and USPS officers.
Exhibit at NPF to—
- meet face-to-face with qualified buyers;
- generate new sales leads;
- increase customer awareness;
- enhance product positioning
- reinforce existing customer relationships;
- network with customers, industry suppliers and USPS executives at all levels;
- develop prime and subcontractor business
NPF Attendees Are Looking for Your Solutions
- 70% of attendees spend 3–5 hours in the hall.
- 94% of attendees ranked the NPF trade show as very high in importance for attending NPF.
- 40% of attendees surveyed said they would be making purchases or recommendations as a result of visiting the Exhibit Hall.
The new postal budget for 2014 is $500,000+ for over 50% of the attendees.
The National Postal Forum Promotional Program includes:
- More than 60,000 direct mail pieces to previous and potential attendees, as well as new targeted lists.
- Promotional sales kits distributed to the USPS Sales Force and Postal Customer Council representatives to promote the event
- Updated NPF Web site containing the most current information
- Articles and advertisements reaching over 700,000 industry professionals via industry publications
- Frequent email messages and press releases
- Promotion via the NPF news brief emailed biweekly
- Posted updates on the NPF Facebook, Linked-In and Twitter pages
- Video promotion at National Postal Customer Council Day
- USPS endorsement of the NPF
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
List of Exhibitors
2013 List of Exhibitors
The 2013 Exhibit hall included the brightest minds and innovative companies that will be delivery solutions to the mailing industry!
With more than 100,000 square feet of exhibit space, attendees had access to 120 + companies and the opportunity to see innovation and inspiration at work.