The Premier Conference for the Mailing Industry Professional
The National Postal Forum continues to gather the mailing industry's most influential leaders and innovators of our day and the 2015 NPF will offer no exception. From May 17-20, 2015 in warm and sunny Anaheim, CA the NPF will deliver four days of inspired addresses, instructional workshops and networking events designed to enable greater successes for you and your business.
Top industry experts will speak about evolving trends, technologies and more at the 2015 NPF. This is the only venue where so many top USPS Executives take the floor to share insights on current and future policies that are shaping today's mailing industry. NPF's robust educational offering includes more than 130 workshops across four mailing industry-focused tracks. You will also have the opportunity to strengthen ties with industry professionals during numerous networking events. Learn, share and network with us in Anaheim where we'll work together to keep the mailing industry strong!
Take a look at what the 2014 conference had to offer!
The 2014 NPF Promotional Catalog is available online! Take at a look at what was offered for last year's NPF attendees.
- The *NEW* NPF Solutions Theater
- A Wednesday Luncheon featuring James Bradley, author of "Flags of Our Fathers."
- The Mailpiece Design Professional Course
- Over 120 educational workshops designed for professionals from every segment of the mailing industry.
- US Postal Service Professional Certification