Showcase your company, products and services at the 2018 NPF!
Join us on the Riverwalk at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, and find your Informed Customers!
The NPF is the largest mailing and shipping forum that delivers qualified business prospects and state-of-the-art technology directly to you – combining four days of powerful sessions, workshops and networking with the largest three-day, person-to-person trade show event!
For more details, click through the 2018 NPF Exhibitor Prospectus or download a PDF copy for review. Hurry, limited space and sponsorships are available. Secure your booth space and sponsorship today.
Why Exhibit at NPF?
Mailing Industry Leaders Attend NPF to —
- purchase USPS and industry supplier products and services
- explore an abundance of options in state-of-the-art technology and services
- learn to improve efficiency and profitability
- network with customers, industry suppliers and USPS executives at all levels
- enhance professional skills
- stay up-to-date on new postal products and services, technologies, rates and issues
- hear directly from the Postmaster General and USPS officers
Exhibit at NPF to —
- meet face-to-face with qualified buyers;
- generate new sales leads;
- increase customer awareness;
- enhance product positioning;
- reinforce existing customer relationships;
- network with customers, industry suppliers and USPS executives at all levels;
- develop prime and subcontractor business.
NPF Attendees are Seeking Your Solutions!
Increase Brand Awareness and Get Noticed!
The National Postal Forum Promotional Program includes:
- More than 80,000 direct mail pieces to previous and prospective attendees featuring new target lists
- Promotional sales kits distributed to the USPS Sales Force and Postal Customer Council representatives to promote the event
- Continually updated NPF Web site containing the most current information
- Publication articles, advertisements and social media reaching approximately 400,000 industry professionals
- Frequent email messages and PR releases
- NPF news brief promotion emailed biweekly
- Social updates on the NPF Facebook, Linked-In and Twitter and Blog pages
- Promotion at National Postal Customer Council Day
- Exclusive USPS endorsement of the NPF